Thursday, March 12, 2009

Laced up, trained up, and prayed up


So the big race is only 16 days away for me and I'm ready to run 26.2 miles.........I think?!? I just had my last big run last weekend which was 2o miles, the farthest I have run in my life. I'm looking forward to getting out there an pushing the limits to see what my legs can handle. I want to thank everyone for the support in my quest to run this marathon and bring some awareness to the sex trafficking problem in Atlanta. A lot of you donated money that will go directly to women coming out of the industry and that is much appreciated and will be used well.

The last thing I am asking people to consider is probably the first place I should have started with. There is a website where you can sign up to pray specifically for the trafficking problem. If you follow the link below it will take you to a website where people are signing up to pray for one hour blocks at a time. The idea is to get people from all around the world to pray for the problem continuously. No pressure to do it but I think it's a pretty cool idea to think about people from all over asking God to bring justice to this industry.

https://www.clickbook.net/dev/bc.nsf/sub/slavelaborproject


No comments: