Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Opportunities

Ever since I have started getting involved in the human trafficking cause, I have been suprised by all that is going on to end it. I truly think that God is getting ready to do some big things here in Atlanta and all over this world in the next year. I wanted to make mention of two things that I know about that might be something you are interested in.

The first involves a concert at Eddies Attic called "rock for Justice" put on by some folks that are extremley passioniate about ending human trafficking in Atlanta. The proceeds from ticket purchases will go to women at wellspring living, a great ministry!! Should be a lot of fun, I'm hoping to go myself. Check it out below:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=52826139444&h=buI-r&u=8Yef2

The other event is being put on by a new church in the area called "Passion City Church"-it is Loui Gigglio's new church in Atlanta. They are having a Sunday evening service centered around raising money for the trafficking industry specifically here in Atlanta and in India. They are calling it "love atlanta/love the world" and it will be held at Greater Atlanta Christian School Sunday night March 22nd. Check out the website below:

http://www.passioncitychurch.com/

The marathon is now only 11 days away and I am really looking forward to running. If you want to give financially or pray for the cause check out some of my earlier blogs-no pressure. Holla!!

No comments: